ULTRAFAST FIBRE BROADBAND
Connect Westminster Scheme
Your business could get up to £2,000 towards
faster & better broadband through theConnect Westminster Scheme.
G.Network is working in partnership with Westminster City Council, to enable local businesses to access faster and better broadband.
Businesses in Westminster and the West End Partnership can get a £2,000 voucher funded by Westminster Council and the European Regional Development Fund, so they can to upgrade to an ultrafast, more reliable connection.
To qualify for a £2,000 voucher you must meet the following criteria:
- Employ fewer than 250 people
- Annual turnover is below €50m
- Your balance sheet is below €43m
- Your business is not a subsidiary and/or under the control of a larger SME entity (25 threshold)
- Must comply with the European State Aid rules
- Have received less than €200,000 in other grants in the current and two previous financial years
Our VAT number is 242 5656 07.